The moment you make an appointment online, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail with all the necessary information.
So that the broker can prepare and save time, we therefore ask you to send us the following documents in PDF format, by answering the e-mail received:
Please note that we also need the documents of the 2nd person borrowing with you.
- Identity document: ID card or passport
- Luxembourg remuneration certificate: Document issued at the beginning of each year by your employer. Here is an example:
- Employment contract
- Last 3 pay slips
- Account Statement of the last 6 months (all active accounts): The account statement allows us to study your financial profile. Not to be confused with the account history, as this document is not complete.
- Amortization table of the outstanding loans: A document that shows how much monthly payments and interest you have left to pay and over how long. This can be a car loan, a personal loan or even an existing mortgage.
- Savings certificate: A certificate that can tell us how much you have in your savings account. If you have more than one type of savings account (including housing), please send us everything.
All these documents are necessary because they allow us to calculate the borrowing capacity and to proceed with the loan application to the banks.